Thursday Morning Gatherings
A Gathering for Moms that meets during the school year on the first & third Thursday morning of the month from 9:30am-Noon.
Thursday Evening Gatherings
A Gathering for Moms that meets during the school year on the first & third Thursday evenings of the month from 6:00pm-8:00pm.
Being a mom can seem overwhelming, it’s both messy and lovely all at the same time in a very real way. As moms, we all need a community that can walk with us on this journey.
Whether you are a brand new mom or an empty nester, there is a place for you at MomLife.
Our hope is to provide a safe place to support, encourage and equip moms in all areas of their lives. MomLife will provide opportunities for moms to connect with God and each other in community.
Childcare is provided onsite for both groups.
Our new MomLife semester will begin on August 16th. Our
childcare spots will fill up quickly, so please register ASAP to
ensure a childcare spot for the FALL.
WE HAVE A MORNING OR EVENING OPTION.
CHOOSE THE ONE THAT BEST WORKS FOR YOU!
1.) MomLife MORNING Gatherings // Offered the first & third Thursday morning of each month during the school year from 9:30am – Noon.
2.) MomLife EVENING Gatherings // Offered on the first & third Thursday evenings of each month during the school year from 6:00pm-8:00pm.
Want to be on the MomLife Team for Fall 2018-Spring 2019 ?
We are looking for Table Leaders, Mentor Moms and PAID Childcare Workers for our 2018-2019 MomLife season beginning in August!
- Facilitate small group discussion with hope, grace, gentleness and respect.
- Establish, grow and maintain relationships between the moms in your group. Lead safe conversations where every woman is allowed to participate. Lead the conversation from small talk to spiritual talk with sensitivity. Pray for each mom in your group.
- Be committed to each mom, staying in contact with her. Plan activities outside of regular meetings to help promote fun, fellowship and unity with your group.
- Focus on creating an atmosphere where the love of Jesus is shared — through building relationships, meeting needs and face-to-face conversations.
- Recognize that moms in your group will have various backgrounds and encourage both the Christ-follower and non-believer to take a next step on their faith journey.
- Celebrate the big and small moments in the lives of each mom (birthdays, accomplishments, etc).
A Mentor Mom is someone who walks a few steps ahead and brings perspective on mothering,
womanhood and relationships. No perfection or “having it all figured out” necessary
(There is no specific age requirement for Mentor Moms, we encourage Moms of Middle Schoolers and Beyond to apply for the role of mentoring moms that are coming along behind you.)
- Support mothers of younger children, not because you have all the answers, but because you know importance of community & Jesus’ call in Titus 2:3-5.
- Pray for each Mom and Leader in the group. Communicate with vulnerability and honesty, aswell as provide a foundation for acceptance and trust.
- Be present – never underestimate the power of presence. A Mentor has the unique honor of investing in the lives of moms and Leaders simply by being available.
- Provide support & insight to the Leadership Team to ensure the focus is on creating an
atmosphere where the love of Jesus is shared — through building relationships, meeting needs and conversations with moms in the group.
- Be involved in small group discussion. Listening for ways to support and pray, allowing open conversation and creating personal relationships with women in the group.
- Help and support the Group Leader, the MomLife Steering Team and the Moms in your group (assisting in get-togethers outside of MomLife meetings and with creative ideas to help moms feel celebrated as well as working with Help Team to meet the needs of moms in our ministry)
We are also looking for those who would like to be PAID Childcare Workers during our MomLife Meetings (Thursday mornings or evenings)
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org