What to Expect
Visiting a church service can be an unsettling experience. Whether you’re coming back to church or you’re trying it out for the first time, we know this is a big step for you. Our prayer is that, after your visit, you will begin to rethink your perspective on God and the Church.
For details about when and where we gather, click below.
What You Need to Know
- Sunday morning gatherings take place at Rossview High School, located off of Exit 8 on I-24. Come a few minutes early to make sure you get a good seat.
- When you walk in the foyer, you will see banners and sign-up tables. Most of the directional signs will lead you to high-energy and friendly environments we have created for kids. Wonder Warehouse is for kids birth – K. Discovery Central is for kids in 1st-3rd grade. Revolve is for kids in 4th-5th grade.
- Stop at our Information Center when you enter the building and let us show you around. Our hosts and hostesses are waiting to familiarize you with the ins and outs of Grace!
- Coffee makes everything better so make sure at grab some from the Grace Cafe before you head into the service.
- Adults and teenagers gather in the theater for the morning services. The atmosphere is casual. We dress comfortably. We use music, video, and other creative elements to communicate truth in a relevant way. People of all ages seem to enjoy our services. You can check out the most recent Grace service HERE so you can know what to expect!