Our Preschool (Infant-PreK) and Elementary (K – 5th grade) classrooms are now open! We have truly missed your children and look forward to gathering together again in-person! Space is limited to a 50% capacity so please arrive early to ensure we will have space for your children in their classroom. Effective November 1st, 2020 all children in our K-5th grade classrooms will be required to wear masks while in the building.
We know some of you may decide to continue worshiping from home so we will continue to offer GraceKids virtually. You are also more than welcome to bring your children to church with you.
Important: We are doing everything we can to provide a safe and healthy environment for all our families. If your child is also experiencing any symptoms such as fever, runny nose or cough, we will not be able to accept them into our Grace Kids environment
What precautions will be taken in the Kids Ministry?
- All children entering Grace Kids will have their temperature taken, children will not be able to enter if their temperature is over 100.
- All volunteers will be required to be in masks.
- There will be extra cleaning precautions in place at our check in kiosks and in the classrooms.
- All children will sanitize their hands upon entering the rooms.
- No snacks or drinks in the classroom. Bottles will be given in the infant room.
- Classroom materials will not be shared among kids and each service will have their own freshly sanitized toys.
- All tables, chairs, and furniture will be sanitized between services.
- Children will be spaced out in both large & small groups environments
- Children will NOT be required to wear masks, but parents may choose to send them in one.
What if a Kids Ministry class is full and my child doesn’t have a spot?
We will continue to provide a bag with crayons & activity sheets for your child to use as they join you in service. There is also a family friendly area with tables in the garage where you can watch the service as a family.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org