Made for this – Women’s connect Event
AUGUST 26th, 2019 from 6:00 – 8:00pm
“We are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” Ephesians 2:10
Do you ever wonder…‘What is my purpose and how does God want to use me?’
You will have a chance to connect with women and we will offer opportunities & resources for you to walk through the book, “Made For This: 40 Days to Living Your Purpose” following this event together in a small group or we can give you a plan to walk through the book with a few of your friends.
This 40-day journey is a step-by-step process, to fully surrender to God, identify the threads of gifts, passions, places, relationships, and sufferings in your life so you can find what God wants of you, because you were MADE to bring glory to Him.
The journal-like book covers topics such as:
- God hasn’t hidden His purposes for your life from you.
- Life doesn’t have to be so exhausting and heavy and confusing all the time.
- God has given you everything you need to live out the calling He has placed on your life right this minute in this place and season.
Made For This: 40 Days to Living Your Purpose is full of Scripture, space to journal, and exercises to help you see the people and places God has given you. So come join us as we begin this journey, maybe this is the year you stop questioning why God placed you where you are right now and start experiencing more of Him. If you want to purchase a copy of the book before the event you can purchase a copy HERE.
If you missed the event, you can listen to the audio of the event below:
Our “Made For This” women’s groups will begin after Labor Day.
The following groups are available:
- Monday Evenings at 4:00pm (Exit 1)
- Tuesday Mornings at 9:30am (Exit 11)
- Thursday Lunch Hour at Noon (downtown area)
- Friday Mornings at 9:30am (Exit 1, childcare onsite)
- Sunday Afternoons at 3:00pm (Exit 11)
Email email@example.com if you would like more information about these groups.