Global Missions Outreach
Grace has a partnership with Compassion International in the Dominican Republic.
Grace has a global partnership in the Dominican Republic with Compassion International. Many of your families sponsor children in the DR. Here’s an update on what Compassion is doing on the ground in the Dominican Republic, please be in prayer for these families and the Compassion staff. Learn More HERE.
Compassion’s Child Sponsorship Program is a simple discipleship program that gives us as church attenders the opportunity to actively engage in global missions through personal one on one relationships with families in poverty.
Our partnership with Compassion also allows us as a church to partner with local churches in the Dominican Republic to meet needs as they arise to help them serve the kids in their communities.
Your family can join us in this partnership by sponsoring a child through Compassion. When you sponsor a child, you’ll be personally connected with a boy or girl who will know your family and you can communicate with them through letters. Your support of $38 per month provides life-changing opportunities for this child and their family such as:
- an opportunity to attend or stay in school with access to a trade that can lead to a hopeful future
- medical care which can often be life-saving
- nourishing food and clean water
- mentoring and a safe environment through a local church in the Dominican Republic
- and MOST IMPORTANTLY the opportunity to hear the gospel weekly in their Compassion center and grow in their relationship with Jesus
For more information about sponsoring a child, donating to the work of Compassion or meeting your sponsor child in person, email our Outreach Director, Christy Crosby at email@example.com