As we have returned to in-person gatherings, many of you have questions about what to expect as we gather again and how to connect with all that is happening at Grace. We hope to answer some of those questions below:
What precautions are in place on Sunday mornings?
Out of an abundance of caution, you will notice a few changes on Sunday mornings:
- Our on-site cleaning crew will be sanitizing high touch and traffic areas throughout the morning to ensure cleanliness.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed around our building
- Every other row in the auditorium is closed to ensure social distancing during worship.
- There will be no offering passed during service or info cards handed out at the doors.
- Doors to the building and auditorium will be held open for you to enter.
- Our staff will be wearing masks
- Disposable face masks will be available at every entrance for those desiring to wear them.
- Our coffee service has been paused until we can safely serve again.
Do I have to wear a mask?
The face mask mandate has been lifted for Montgomery County, so we will not require a mask, but masks are strongly encouraged. Our staff will be wearing masks while in the building. You are welcome to do what you are comfortable with.
Is Kids Ministry available on Sunday Mornings?
Yes! Our classrooms are now open! Space is limited to a 50% capacity in order to keep our environments from being overcrowded. To ensure you have a spot each Sunday, we strongly encourage you to arrive early. Child drop-off begins each morning at 8:45am and again at 10:30am.
What precautions will be taken in the Kids Ministry?
- All children entering Grace Kids will have their temperature taken, children will not be able to enter if their temperature is over 100.
- There will be extra cleaning precautions in place at our check in kiosks and in the classrooms.
- All children will sanitize their hands upon entering the rooms.
- No snacks or drinks in the classroom. Bottles will be given in the infant room.
- Classroom materials will not be shared among kids and each service will have their own freshly sanitized toys.
- All tables, chairs, and furniture will be sanitized between services.
- Children will be spaced out in both large & small groups environments
- Children will NOT be required to wear masks, but parents may choose to send them in one.
What if a Kids Ministry class is full and my child doesn’t have a spot?
We will continue to provide a bag with crayons & activity sheets for your child to use as they join you in service. There is also a family friendly area with tables in the garage where you can watch the service as a family.
Questions? Email email@example.com
Is Relevant Student Ministry meeting on Wednesdays?
Yes! Relevant Students is meeting at Grace on Wednesday evenings. Middle School is from 6 – 7:30pm and High School is from 7:30 – 9pm. If you have more questions, go to relevantstudents.com or if you need info about who your child’s leader is and their small group meeting times, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I connect with a Group?
Groups are looking a little different right now due to Covid-19. We have some groups that are meeting in person, some virtual and some are a hybrid of both. Email email@example.com for more info on connecting with a group.
Where can I serve at Grace?
As we are relaunching many of our ministries, we have a great need for people to step up and serve, if you are looking for a place to serve, click HERE to fill out our GraceServe form.
Where can I serve in our city?
We are working with our local partners to meet needs during this time. Sign up for our For the City email list HERE to find out where you can serve our city.
What if I’m not comfortable coming back to in person services yet?
Our services are available online HERE We also provide all our Sunday morning Grace Kids resources HERE, so your kids can enjoy church at home.