GLOBAL MISSIONS PARTNER
Grace has a partnership with Compassion International in the Dominican Republic.
Compassion’s Child Sponsorship Program is a simple discipleship program that gives us as church attenders the opportunity to actively engage in global missions through personal one on one relationships with families in poverty.
Our partnership with Compassion also allows us as a church to partner with local churches in the Dominican Republic to meet needs as they arise to help them serve the kids in their communities.
Your family can join us in this partnership by sponsoring a child through Compassion. When you sponsor a child, you’ll be personally connected with a boy or girl who will know your family and you can communicate with them through letters. Your support of $38 per month provides life-changing opportunities for this child and their family such as:
- an opportunity to attend or stay in school with access to a trade that can lead to a hopeful future
- medical care which can often be life-saving
- nourishing food and clean water
- mentoring and a safe environment through a local church in the Dominican Republic
- and MOST IMPORTANTLY the opportunity to hear the gospel weekly from the staff of their Compassion center and grow in their relationship with Jesus
For more information about sponsoring a child, donating to the work of Compassion or meeting your sponsor child in person, email our Outreach Director, Christy Crosby at firstname.lastname@example.org
Grace has a strategic partnership with Compassion in the Dominican Republic. If you choose to sponsor a child in the DR, Grace will periodically offer opportunities for you to join us on a trip to meet your sponsored child!
Meet your sponsored child
As Compassion opens back up the short term vision trips, we hope to take a team from Grace to meet their sponsored Compassion Children in the Dominican Republic.